🔥 Gold Card Auctions Buyers Club 🔥
Make sure you read most of this
Congrats on becoming a member… our main goal is to beat the return of the S&P 500 in the short and long term… and we think we can by a wide margin… $$$… follow our exact purchases/recommendations here and make the exact purchase as us… for each card, we will also list an alternative purchase that should have a very similar ROI to the card we purchase (just in case you are having trouble finding the exact card).
Besides all of our purchases of recommended cards, you will also get a few other things…
- ALL of our buys and sell recommendations (this will probably pay for itself monthly)
- Premium Article Access… not all articles on the blog are available to the general public… the GCA Buyers Club will give you access to premium content such as “Rookie Cards That Could Double Your Money“, “How Much to Invest Annually In Sports Cards“, and “Best LeBron James Basketball Cards in a Lakers Uniform“
- GCA Buyers Club only Sweepstakes & Giveaways making your chances much better of winning some loot
- All new members will AUTOMATICALLY be entered to win a 2017 Ronald Acuna Jr. Bowman Chrome RC PSA 10… winner will be announced on 12/1/2020
- Access to the GCA Buyers Club Facebook Group (chat with some of the most knowledgable investors in the hobby)
FIRST… BOOKMARK this page (can’t stress this enough) as it will serve as our official tracking page and we will list every buy and sell made along with the total ROI to date (this page will serve as our current holding portfolio too)… check it often for buying/selling updates.
The S&P 500 will make on average 7/8% annually… we strongly feel we can beat this… and by a wide margin… we would like to see an annual return of 10% at minimum (and we think it can be much higher based on the past 3 years of investing in cards… BUT like all things in life nothing is guaranteed).
Hands-Off Investment Strategy
We have built three hands-off investment options that simply involve buying pre-provided cards (ideal for investors who like easy and simple)…
- Buy only T206 HOF Players (must be graded… don’t buy these raw) (buy graded HOF T206 cards on eBay)
- Buy only 1998 Ken Griffey Jr. 1989 UD RC PSA 9/BGS 9 or higher (buy on eBay)
- Buy only these two Derek Jeter RC (PSA 9 or higher) 1993 Derek Jeter Upper Deck SP Foil #279 (buy on eBay) and 1993 Derek Jeter Topps RC #98 (buy on eBay)
Any questions about these three strategies? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gold Card Auctions Buyers Club Investments
OK now for our picks/recommendations…
Here are the first set of purchases/investments we are making along with the price paid. Once we sell the ROI will be listed…
Buying Summary (much more details on each below list)
- 2019 Coby White Prizm RC PSA 10 (buy on eBay) P 168 S ROI
- 2019 Zion Williamson Prizm RC PSA 10 (buy on eBay) P 565 S ROI
- 2017 Ronald Acuna Jr. Bowman Chrome PSA 10 (buy on eBay) P 209 S ROI
- 2018 Luka Doncic Red White Blue Prizm RC PSA 10 (buy on eBay) P 1450 S ROI
- 2017 Ronald Acuna Jr. Bowman Chrome PSA 10 (buy on eBay) P 215 S ROI
- 2020 Joe Burrow Panini Donruss Downtown SSP RC PSA 9 (buy on eBay) P 570 S ROI
- 2020 Justin Herbert Panini Absolute RC x10 Not Graded (buy on eBay) P 20 S ROI
1. 10/26/2020 | 2019-20 Coby White Prizm RC #253 PSA 10 (buy on eBay) | Paid: $168 Sold: n/a ROI: n/a | small to large bankrolls… you should also see a similar ROI buying the exact card in a PSA 9, BGS 9.5, BGS 9, and all 2019 Coby White Prizm RC Parallels… the lower grades will likely have a slightly lower ROI but are cheaper and the high-end Prizm parallels will most likely have a higher ROI but are more expensive… we feel Coby White is going to have a killer the second season… his numbers were great down the stretch in his first year and they should only get better (were thinking much better) in his 2nd year… we will look to sell at some point during the next NBA season or right before it begins… cheers!
Alternative purchase if needed: Coby White card(s) that should provide a similar ROI include… 2019 Coby White Panini Donruss Rated Rookie RC #180 in grades PSA 10, PSA 9, or BGS 9.5 (buy on eBay).
2. 10/30/2020 | 2019-20 Zion Williamson Prizm RC #248 PSA 10 (buy on eBay) | Paid: $565 Sold: n/a ROI: n/a | small to large bankrolls... almost an identical strategy to Coby White strategy listed above. Will either sell before the NBA season starts or at some point during the season depending on his numbers… you should also see a similar ROI buying the exact card in a PSA 9, BGS 9.5, BGS 9, and all 2019 Coby White Prizm Parallels.
Alternative purchase if needed: Zion Williamson card(s) that should provide a similar ROI include… 2019-20 Zion Williamson Panini Donruss Optic RC #181 in grades PSA 10, PSA 9, or BGS 9.5 (buy on eBay)
3. 10/30/2020 | 2017-18 Ronald Acuna Jr. Bowman Chrome Prospect #BCP127 PSA 10 (buy on eBay) | Paid: $209 Sold: n/a | ROI: n/a | Target: small to large bankrolls… Acuna Jr. is one of the best young players in the MLB if not the best… this is a long-term hold for us and will stock it away in our safety deposit box for 8 years minimum…. you should see a similar ROI buying grades PSA 9 or BGS 9.5… if you have a large bankroll consider the ultra-expensive Refractors.
4. 10/30/2020 | 2018 Luka Doncic Panini Prizm Red White Blue #280 RC PSA 10 (buy on eBay) | Paid: $1450 Sold: n/a ROI: n/a | Target: moderate bankrolls… Luka is one of the best if not the best investment in the hobby and we are buying this card for a short term flip, long term hold, or mid-range hold… just kinda depends on how fast the prices go up… when you’re dealing with a stud like Luka you usually have a ton of selling options…. you should see a similar ROI buying this card in grades PSA 9 or BGS 9.5
5. 11/01/2020 | 2017-18 Ronald Acuna Jr. Bowman Chrome Prospect #BCP127 PSA 10 (buy on eBay) | Paid: $215 Sold: n/a | ROI: n/a | Target: small to large bankrolls… the prices on these Acuna’s are crazy low right now and off more than $100 from the highs… we had to buy another at these prices.
6. 11/2/2020 | 2020 Joe Burrow Panini Donruss Downtown SSP RC #D-JB PSA 9 (buy on eBay) | Paid: $570 Sold: n/a ROI: n/a | Target: small to large bankrolls… After this weekend we have seen enough of Burrow to become a believer… when you have better numbers than 2/3 of starting QBs, perform like an NFL vet when your only a rookie, AND you manage to do this when you are on one of the worse ran teams in the league… well there’s something special here… you should see a similar ROI buying this card in grades PSA 10 or BGS 9.5.
Alternative purchase if needed: 2020 Joe Burrow Absolute Kaboom RC #K-JB2 in grades PSA 10, PSA 9, or BGS 9.5 (buy on eBay).
7. 11/11/2020 | 2020 Justin Herbert Panini Absolute RC #167 x10 Not Graded (buy on eBay) | Paid: $20 Sold: ROI: | Target: small bankrolls… although these cards were super cheap were expecting an easy double-digit return when it comes time to sell… the longer we wait to sell the better the ROI… Pro-Tip: We love buying lots when it comes to cards that are on the cheaper side… breaking these down into singles or even doubles when it comes to selling should result in an ever greater ROI vs selling all 10 in the same sale… we may be making the same move with Burrow soon with the same set.
Alternative purchase if needed: 2020 Justin Herbert Mosaic RC #204 ungraded (buy on eBay)
We were told some people release picks in order to sell the cards they already have aka pump and dump… we will never do this as its disingenuous and we definitely don’t need the money that bad (GCA is more of a part-time deal as we have full-time credit card blogs that make a pretty coin)…. having said that follow these tips when following our purchases…
Investment & Buying Tips
- We suggest you attempt to make the same purchases as we do at around the same time and sell around the same time so you can mimic our performance (or as close as you can)
- Having said that you don’t have to buy EVERY card we purchase (sometimes we might make an expensive purchase, sometimes the card we purchase will not be available, sometimes you might miss a purchase, etc.)… its OK as long as you follow a good majority of our purchases and sell when we do our ROI compared to yours should pan out to be very close to each other
- Our purchases will cover all bankrolls… small (cards valued at $100 or less), moderate (cards valued between $100 to $1000), and large bankrolls (cards valued at $1,000 more)
- We will try to avoid investing in super rare cards (i.e. RPA) when making purchases for the Gold Card Auctions Buyers Club in efforts to help members get the same card of purchase
- If you can’t get the exact card try to get something close… for example if we buy a Luka Doncic Prizm RC PSA 10 but there are none available try to buy a BGS 9, BGS 9.5, or a PSA 9 as the ROI should be roughly the same (not exact but close in most cases)
- Usually only buy at auction to ensure you are getting the best price UNLESS you find a BUY NOW that is close in value
- We will post a few times per month and maybe much more… we will ALWAYS post when we buy or sell a card
- Our purchases may sell within a month, some may take a year or more… it just depends on the card… we will include a short explanation behind the line of thought in regards to the purchase and sale.
- eBay is the best place when buying sports cards but also it’s worth checking Heritage Auctions, local card shows in your area on the weekends, shops, and www.stockx.com is new but promising (maybe they can someday rival eBay which would be nice as we feel eBay could use some healthy competition)… most of our purchasers (about 90%) are eBay but we also buy at local shows and shops in our area.
- Current Gold Card Auctions LLC ROI is 47.16% (Oct 2020… this is not the GCA Buyers Club)
- The current ROI listed above is how much we have made investing in cards since launching Gold Card Auctions LLC in 2019 (we will provide a separate GCA Buyers Club ROI once available)
- Pro Tip: 99% of cards are not worth your time Past performance is not a guarantee of future results
We hate to see you go… but… if you wish to cancel… here are the cancel at any time instructions below…
Members are given the option to cancel their membership at any time from their account page.
When a member cancels their membership, their automatic renewal payments will be immediately disabled but the member will retain access to restricted content up until the expiration date on their account is reached.
For example, if a customer’s account is due to renew on June 1 and they choose to cancel on May 15th, they will be permitted to access restricted content up until June 1. Their access continues for the duration of the period they have paid for.
What Gold Card Auctions Buyer Club Members Are Saying
“GoldCardAuctions.com and in particular the GCA Buyers Club is my daily investment brain food… I always invested heavily in Blue Chip Stock, Rare Coins, and ETFs… I’m not adding 10% of my income to rare sports cards… I love the GCA Buyers Club… only $9 a month? crazy good deal… its ike they took the GCA Hot 10 list and made it a subscription service… they recommended the Tatis Jr. Bowman Chome card before the season started… I bought roughly 12 or 13 of those bad boys… needless to say I’m sitting pretty right now after selling 10 of them… as Gold Card Auctions would say… CHEERS!” – Sammy D. Detroit, MI
“Couldn’t be happer with the GCA Buers Club subcrioption service… keep up the good work… I LOVE that they are so honest and transparent… hard to find that now adays” – Pete L. Miamim FL
Contact Gold Card Auctions Buyers Club
Any questions about the club can be directed to email@example.com. or reach out via the Gold Card Auctions FB page.
About Risk in Regards to the GCA Buyers Club…
Past performance does not guarantee future results and current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted… BUT we sleep very well at night knowing we are diversified and never put too much money on one single investment. We recommend 80% Stocks/ETFs (i.e. QQQ, SPY) | 20% real estate (i.e. farmland, rentals) | 20 % sports cards (i.e. Tom Brady RC, Kobe RC)… also always have a minimum of $5,000 in cash on hand.
Stock market investing books? We recommend stock “The Little Book of Common Sense Investing” sand “The Five Rules for Successful Stock Investing: Morningstar’s Guide to Building Wealth and Winning in the Market”.
The Gold Card Auctions Buyers Club does not constitute a recommendation of any investment strategy or product for a particular investor. Investors should always consult a financial advisor/financial consultant before making any investment decisions.