We have created the Gold Card Auctions Youth Baseball Development Foundation (YBDF) to help promote participation in youth baseball around the US. We look to increase opportunities for youth (16 and under) in particular, youth who are located in underserved communities.
GoldCardAuctions.com feels youth baseball promotes self-confidence, sharpens social & motor skills development, and has the ability to create life long friendships. Youth baseball also reduces the risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease… what’s not to like here?
The Foundation considers grant requests for funding for youth baseball equipment (i.e. baseball bats, balls, and or gloves) and possible projects (i.e. baseball field development and or renovations).
How to apply?
- Open to individual players, teams, and organizations
- Players receiving the grant must be 16 years of age or under
- Must have a strong belief in community development through the games of youth baseball
- Players/teams must be located in the United States
- Name, title, email, telephone, organization address
- Summary of the organization
- Amount of funds being requested
- Description of what the funds will be used for
- Number of youth that will be served by this grant
- Age of players
The Foundation accepts applications throughout the year, and grant decisions are made by GCA owners on a quarterly basis.
Grants will be funded via product purchase or when cash is needed PayPal.