In 2018, Casey Mize joined names like Ken Griffey Jr., Chipper Jones, and Alex Rodriguez when he became the number one pick in the Major League Baseball Draft. Then, in his first AA start, he threw a no-hitter.
With this kind of pedigree, an early investment in his rookie card has unquestionably huge potential. The only question to ask yourself is: Which Casey Mize rookie card should I invest in?
2018 Bowman Draft Chrome Casey Mize Rookie Card #CDACM (buy on eBay)
This Casey Mize rookie card is a terrifically well-rounded investment.
The art, featuring a menacing Mize who appears to be throwing the ball right off the card and into your face, is the cherry on top of this quality investment choice.
2019 CASEY MIZE Bowman Chrome RC #240 (buy on eBay)
Rare? Check. Shiny? Check. Limited edition? Check.
A sick looking image? You better believe that’s a check.
The art features Mize ready to explode off the mound like your profits will if you get in early on this rare, high-quality Casey Mize Rookie Card.
Casey Mize Rookie Card Value
Email us pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018 Panini Elite Extra Edition Opti-Chrome Signatures Gold Vinyl #1
- 2018 Bowman Draft Chrome Draft Pick Autographs #CDA-CM
- 2019 Bowman Scouts Top 100 Chrome #BTP-12
- 2018 Leaf Metal Draft #BA-CM1
- 2019 Bowman National Convention Wrapper Redemption Chrome Refractors #BNR-CM
- 2019 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPA-CM
- 2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP-240
It is much too early to tell if Mize will be another Verlander or another Chance Ruffin but the odds are leaning Verlander (so far).
Check back in a few months and we might have a better idea if we should be investing in Casey Mize rookie cards.