Best Baseball Cards To Buy Right Now…
Here we will discuss the best sports cards to invest your hard-earned money in.
We cannot guarantee a positive return (and always be skeptical about someone who does) but we are very confident in our picks and sleep very well at night 🙂
Short term, mid-term, and long term options will all be discussed.
Short Term = 1 year or less
Mid Term = 1 to 5 years
Long Term – 5 years +
Best Short Term Card Investments
- Derek Jeter 1993 SP Foil #279 – We love this card as a short term investment due to the likely price break out once he is unanimously elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Even if the HOF vote is not unanimous we still predict at least a nice increase between now and then. We suggest investing in PSA 7, 8, or 9’s and BGS 9 or 9.5.
- Anthony Davis 2012 Panini Prizm Rookie Card #236 – We love this card as a short-term investment as we are all in on the Lakers winning the NBA title next year. If that happens we could see a HUGE return on this card (100%?). Even if the Lakers fail to win it all the Anthony Davis Panini Prizm Rookie Card should still increase drastically in value plus their a decent chance Mr. Davis could win the NBA MVP.
Best Mid Term Card Investments
- Albert Pujols 2001 Bowman Rookie Card #264 – Albert Pujols rookie cards are a great investment right now as they should only go up in the next few years in the lead up to his HOF election. Pujols rookie cards are at the bottom right now as he is not the offensive player he used to be. Give it a few years and the Albert Pujols 2001 Bowman Rookie Card will be the talk of the industry. Invest in PSA 8, 9 or 10’s and BGS 9 or 9.5.
Best Long Term Card Investments
- Ty Cobb T206 HOF Red Portrait Piedmont #350 – Ty Cobb T206 cards are an excellent investment and should steadily rise year in year out. The red and green backgrounds are some of the more popular versions and are a MUST for all collectors.
- Ty Cobb 1909-11 T206 BAT OFF SHOULDER #350 – The iconic Ty Cobb “bat off shoulder” T206 card is another great long term play. We love the multi-color background and his stone-cold stare off into the distance.
If you have any questions in regards to card investing please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will email you back within 24 hours or even call you on the phone if you would like (just leave your phone number and good call time).