Aaron Donald (5/23/1991) was drafted by the St. Louis Rams with the 13th overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft out of Pitt. He can be found on Twitter at twitter.com/AaronDonald97.
Aaron Donald Rookie Year Stats: 16 games | 9 sacks | 38 tackles | 13 QB hits
It was pretty evident after Donald’s first season the Rams mailed their first-round draft pick in 2014, and he was going to be a good one.
In his second season, he had 11 sacks and was named an NFL All-Pro… he also had 44 tackles. Then in 2018, he had a mind-blowing 20.5 sacks and has become the best defensive player in the league.
Let’s look at the best Aaron Donald RCs for investment purposes.
2014 Aaron Donald Topps Chrome RC #175 (Buy on eBay)
The Aaron Donald Topps Chrome rookie card is a great option for the everyday collector looking to profit from the best defensive player in the NFL in terms of ROI.
Numbered #175, the card shows Donald at the NFL combines destroying a drill in record time. His name is placed at the bottom center, along with his position (DT). The Topps Chrome logo is slabbed in the top left-hand corner.
2014 Topps Chrome Parallels: Refractors /150, STS Camo /99, BCA Pink /75, Black /25, Pulsar /15, Gold /10, Red /5, and Superfractors 1/1
2014 Aaron Donald National Treasures Rookie Card #203 (Buy on eBay)
The Aaron Donald National Treasures rookie card is best for collectors who have some major cash on hand. Numbered #203, the card shows Donald in the dark blue Rams jersey and will cost close to 1k.
His name is plastered in the middle of the card, while the team name (St. Louis Rams) is centered towards the bottom. The National Treasures wording is centered at the top.
2014 Aaron Donald Bowman Sterling RC (Buy on eBay)
The final Donald rookie card on our list is the 2014 Bowman Sterling. This card is ideal for new collectors looking to spend a minimum amount as this card should be very affordable, even at high grades.
Numbered #16, the card shows Donald going through a light practice with the Rams logo on a stone backdrop.
- 2014 Panini National Treasures Aaron Donald RC #203
- 2014 Bowman Sterling Aaron Donald RC #16
- 2014 Bowman Chrome Bubbles Refractor Aaron Donald RC #199
- 2014 Bowman Rookies Aaron Donald RC #78
- 2014 Aaron Donald Contenders Championship Aaron Donald RC #101
- 2014 Panini Contenders Autograph Aaron Donald RC #101A
- 2014 Topps Chrome Aaron Donald RC #175
- 2014 Panini Silver Prizm Auto Aaron Donald RC #AR-AD
- 2014 Aaron Donald Panini Select Purple Mojo Prizm Aaron Donald RC #106
- 2014 Topps Platinum Aaron Donald RC
- 2014 Leaf Valiant Aaron Donald RC #BAAD1
- 2014 Leaf Draft Gold Aaron Donald RC #A-AD1
- 2014 Topps Strata Aaron Donald RC #190
- 2014 Panini Score Aaron Donald RC #332
- 2014 Aaron Donald Defensive Rookie of the Year Card Topps Aaron Donald RC #305
- 2014 Panini Certified Aaron Donald RC #AD4
- 2014 Aaron Donald Topps Finest Aaron Donald RC #134
The value of Aaron Donald’s rookie cards should stay pretty consistent over the next few years, with the only significant moves coming with serious injuries or league champions (or awards).
If you want to purchase an Aaron Donald Football Card but need help, please email us at email@example.com, and we will assist.
You can also DM us on the Gold Card Auctions Facebook Page.
Buyers Advice & Investment Outlook
- Investment Rating: Buy (3.8 out of 5)
- Ownership Disclosure: None
- Best Aaron Donald Rookie Card: 2014 Topps Chrome RC #175
Aaron Donald’s rookie cards should make for a decent investment over the next several years as he plays out his prime… if you already own a few, hold on to them, as we could easily see him winning a Superbowl before his career is over.